£100 to hire a room unless you take a buffet (mix 25 – max 50), which consists of the following options:
Standard Buffet – £6.50 per head
Locally sourced honey roast ham with mustard
Tuna mixed with mayonnaise, spring onions and lemon juice with baby gem lettuce
Roasted chicken with smoked bacon, avocado, rocket and a garlic mayonnaise
- Falafel, Red Pepper and Guacamole – Vegan
Homemade Falafel with roasted red peppers and guacamole
(All sandwiches served on sourdough bread)
- Sausage rolls & pork pie
- Various quiche portions
- Assorted crisps, chips and dips
Cheese Board – £5 per head (min 2 head)
- Worcestershire Hop – Mature cheddar coated in roasted Worcestershire Hops.
‘Supreme Champion’ – Three Counties Show
- Perl Wen – A unique cross between a traditional Brie and Caerphilly which gives its soft centre a fresh citrus flavour with a hint of sea salt.
- Colston Bassett Shropshire Blue – A distinctive orange body with blue veins spread throughout. The cheese is slightly milder in flavour than Stilton and delicately sweet.
All served with grapes, celery, biscuits and Heather’s Harvest chutney.
Charcuterie Board – £8.50 per head (min 2 head)
Cured meats (prosciutto Ham, spec, spainata piccante), pâté, Parmigiano Reggiano (hard) and Perl Wen brie (soft) cheeses, olives, sourdough bread, crostini, olives and chutney.
Vegan Board – £6.95 per head (min 2 head)
A selection of vegan delicacies made from the freshest ingredients, handpicked by our partner company.
Please advise of any allergens before ordering.