JOBS AT ALBERT’S SHED
Albert is always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people who understand it’s all about the music at the Shed. And now Albert could do with a few more like-minded music-loving, larger than life personalities to join his team.
BAR SUPERVISOR (SOUTHWATER)
We are recruiting for a bar supervisor to join Shropshire’s premier music venue, Albert’s Shed in Southwater.
The successful candidate will assist the operational running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability:
- To provide excellent customer service
- To maintain high standards of hygiene, health, and safety
- Ensure high standards and efficiency of work
- Maintain strict stock and financial control
- Maintain a fun, safe atmosphere for all
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by the team at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a bar supervisor
- Passion for hospitality creating a fun working environment for team members and guests
- A fun-loving personality but with an eye for detail
Applicants must be 18 or over. Competitive salary, based on experience.
CHEF, KITCHEN STAFF & FRONT OF HOUSE (SOUTHWATER)
We are currently looking for a Chef, Kitchen Staff and Front of House workers to make Albert’s Shed Southwater the snack king of Southwater.
Although Grassroots Music is our bag, we understand that people often want a snack to suppliment their drink, so we’re launching food at Albert’s Shed Southwater early 2020. We need a team who have a passion for tasty food, delivered at speed but with the care and attention everyone deserves. Albert loves high quality service.
Hours: to be discussed.
What we’re looking for: You’ll need to have experience and a real passion for going beyond good food to help create memorable experiences that make people come back for more!
BAR STAFF (SHREWSBURY/SOUTHWATER)
We are recruiting for bar staff to join Shropshire’s premier music venues, Albert’s Shed Southwater and Albert’s Shed Shrewsbury, known for eclectic live music programming, exciting cocktails, beers & a choice selection of spirits. This vibrant venue requires creative and outgoing individuals with a passion for delivering a first-class experience to our customers.
Ideally, you’ll have experience but we’re happy to provide training to the right candidate. Enthusiasm trumps experience.
Future progression is also possible for the right individuals that show the passion and dedication to become a supervisor or cocktail bartender.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Legally able to work in the UK and over 18 years of age
- Predominantly available to work evenings and weekends as well as some occasional day time shifts
- Confident and outgoing
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment
FLOOR STAFF/BACK BAR (ALBERT’S POUR HOUSE, SHREWSBURY)
COCKTAIL BARTENDER (ALBERT’S POUR HOUSE, SHREWSBURY)
ASSISTANT MANAGER (SHREWSBURY)
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager or two for Albert’s Shed Shrewsbury.
This is a full-time opportunity for someone who wants to work with a fast growing business and the benefits that come with that.
Hours: 35-40 per week.
What we’re looking for: Someone with supervisor experience is preferred, but not essential. Cash handling, admin work, able to work independently and as a part of the team, leadership skills.